Thursday, July 12, 2012

Actual Mitt Romney quotes! Was he a Democrat?

We know the Mitt Romney of today is not the same Mitt Romney who said the following in previous campaigns............wonder how these quotes would play with his supporters of 2012?!?!

1) "I believe abortion should be safe and legal in this country"

2) "I believe that, since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years, we should sustain and support it"

3) "Look, I was an independent during the time or Reagan/Bush, I'm not trying to return to Reagan/Bush"

4) "I want universal coverage, I want everyone in Massachusetts and this country to have insurance"

5) "I'll be better than Ted Kennedy for gay rights"

From looking at the above quotes, it's pretty safe to say most DEMOCRATS would be happy to make the exact same claims!!

Now we all know people can change. Republican hero Ronald Reagan was himself, a Democrat before making big money in movies, and switching over to Republican, well, because he knew Republicans would better serve his new found wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment